|Posted by Burkholder, Thomas on November 21, 2016 at 6:40 PM|
Are you going to a regional or national chemistry meeting? The CT Valley Section is now offering up to three $250 travel grants! Applications should be emailed to [email protected] before midnight January 8, 2017
• 3 grants of $250 each to be awarded twice a year -- The next deadline is January 8, 2017
• You must be an active participant to apply, (poster or presentation)
• National or Regional ACS meetings preferred.
• Max of three awards to a university in a calendar year.
• No more than one award per person per year.
• Payment is by reimbursement after travel is completed.
Provide, in one document (word or pdf), the following information:
1. Personal Information
Graduate or Undergraduate Student:
School and Department:
Year of School:
2. Meeting & Presentation Information
Meeting Name and Dates:
Poster or Presentation:
3. Personal Statement
Paragraph of ≤250-words describing both:
a - your role in the project
b - why you are requesting an award.