|Posted by Burkholder, Thomas on July 13, 2018 at 7:30 PM|
CVS Travel Awards
Attention Students: Are you going to the upcoming ACS national meeting? The CT Valley Section is now offering two $250 travel grants! One graduate student awardee and one undergraduate awardee. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com before midnight August 1, 2018 to be considered for a grant.
About the grant:
Two grants (1 undergrad, 1 grad) of $250 each to be awarded twice a year
• must be an active participant to apply (poster or presentation)
• National or Regional ACS meetings preferred.
• Max of three awards to a university in a calendar year.
• No more than one award per person per year.
• Payment is by reimbursement after travel is completed.
Provide, in one document (word or pdf), the following information:
1. Personal Information
Graduate or Undergraduate Student:
School and Department:
Year of School:
2. Meeting & Presentation Information
Meeting Name and Dates:
Poster or Presentation:
3. Personal Statement
Paragraph of ≤250-words describing:
a - your role in the project and
b - why you are requesting an award.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight August 1, 2018 to be considered for a grant.